Symfony2 Passionate Developer with a taste for Quality
Who is this KNP team?
We're a distributed team of passionate Symfony2 developers who love quality, fun and open-source.
We work for international clients on start-up Symfony2 projects.
What does it mean? Hey, you're right to ask, because that's not some marketing stuff!
- we're about 30 developers. We have a few project managers too, but we're really a company of developers.
- we're in 10 different cities. That's our choice, and we know how to work effectively this way. Some work from coworking spaces, from home or from small offices we create when we hire multiple people at the same location.
- we love our job, we love our code, and we love to continously upgrade ourselves!
- that's our focus, folks. We don't do Rails, we don't do iOS, we focus on what we do best and what we love: Symfony2.
- that's important! We test stuff, we respect coding standards, we try to use the right tools - Behat, PHPSpec2…
- we're connected at least 8 hours a day on our internal chat. Everything happens there. "Everything" includes some good ol' troll, discussions about economy and cats, beer comparison and a lot of fun. That's both our open-space and our coffee machine!
- we create and contribute to great products related to the open-source. Projects like Sylius, that you could contribute to during your dedicated time EVERY FRIDAY AFTERNOON.
- INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS:
- our clients come from lots of interesting places: France, Switzerland, UK, US, Australia, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Croatia… you name it!
- START-UP SYMFONY2 PROJECTS:
- our customers are people who know they want some Quality Symfony2 code for their cool new idea.
− Also, I love bullet points.
So what about you?
If you love Symfony2,
If you're passionate about quality code, If you're fun,
If you write and read english,
If you want to continously improve yourself and help others improve,
Get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
− Priority will be given to people from Poland, Ukraine, Serbia, but we're very open-minded!
Talk to you soon!