About KNP Happy Awesome Developers since 2009
We help companies and developers to
make their Symfony4 application a success − with a smile.
We play an active part in the success of challening web applications.
And we do it in a cool atmosphere of passionate people, where clients come down to one word - wow.
How does KNP achieve its goal?
- formative, which contributes to the team improvement (workshops, reviews, HacKathons…)
- With really good developers, chosen for their intelligence, common sense and humility
- international to work with different cultures
- which recognises passion more than control as its driving force.
- for which code and project quality is essential
What does KNP do?
- Freelance contracts where we come to your premises to be a part of your team for a while.
- Projects we develop with our team from our premises
- Trainings we provide in the whole world
- Elearning on KNPUniversity.com
- Open-source to contribute to a great community and share our tools
KNP was founded in 2009 and has quickly become an international leader in Symfony development.
KNP is a Switzerland-based company founded and directed by Laetitia Wagner and Matthieu Bontemps.
Our developers work mainly from France, in Nantes or Paris.
Since 2009, we have helped numerous clients, mostly startups and SMEs.
KNP has deliberately chosen a contained growth to preserve its values by only hiring people who share its company culture.
25 people are currently working at KNP across 6 countries.