Junior Developers: we are ready for you!
Aug 21, 2013 − We're pleased to announce that we are now also hiring "padawans", ie smart junior developers that we will train and guide internally.
Good news everyone!
We've been hearing the same thing from our French, Ukrainian and Serbian developers: "we want padawans!".
We want padawans? But what does that even mean? Our team is at a point in its life where its members want to tell others about what they've learned. For two reasons.
One, it's always nice to guide open-minded newcomers on their path to become better developers. We love that! We want to work with these fresh and smart developers who are eager to learn and improve themselves, as we are the same.
Second, you probably know Oppenheimer's saying: "The best way to learn is to teach". So true! Because teaching always challenges what you think you know and helps you structure your knowledge before showing it to others. Awesome way to learn.
Bottom line: if you are a smart, motivated, open-minded, proactive and pragmatic person but have little or small experience with Symfony or professional development, now is the time to talk to us! We accept applications in one of the five following places:
- Nantes, France
- Lyon, France
- Киев, Ukraine
- Харьков, Ukraine
- Niš, Serbia
What you're going to do:
- be a part of something, both a local and an international team
- be trained by other more experimented developers: internal trainings, pair programming, chat or real life discussions, code review…
- develop on real Symfony start-up projects together with senior developers
- improve yourself as a developer and a team player in an international environment
- have dedicated time to improve yourself and KNP
- have fun
- have doubts
- have challenges
We can't hire too many junior developers, so contact us ASAP to tell us your story!